SuperDee's House

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One Year Ago...

As I prep for Lollapalooza, my thoughts wander to last year. I was on my way from California to New York - an awesome and emotional 10 day trip that took me through Utah, Colorado and Chicago. Wilco managed to get their $.02 in during their set at Lolla when Tweedy sang "I'm comin' home via Chicago."

Some photos from my cross country adventure last year:

My last burger from In-n-Out


Crazy shoe tree on Highway 50 in Nevada


Stunning Utah


Rocky Mountain High


Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa. Or... maybe Nebraska.


The Wilco Towers in Chicago


Lollapalooza


George Washington Bridge

It's mindboggling to think back on all that's happened in the last year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

MMMM...In and Out Burgers...had my first one in February this year. Amazing what can happen in a year.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Mike Greenhaus said...

you've only been here a year? How quickly Brooklyn slips into the blood stream!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home