SuperDee's House

Friday, September 29, 2006

Ok, ok, I'm still obsessed with Trey


Dinner with co-workers from the West Coast and clients from the East coast turned into a visit to Irving Plaza to see Los Lobos where Trey just happened to be sitting in. Trey's been a big topic of conversation in the JamBase world as we were granted an interview, it got taken away, granted again. Anyway... I hear he'll be onstage and my emotions were mixed but I began to get very giddy as I am and always will be an uber Trey fan. I'm sorry, I just can't help it. So he came out and played with Los Lobos and I gotta say it was effin' awesome to see him wail a little bit. Like, yeah, this is the real thing that I'm lookin for. The Trey-splosion kind of petered out as the set went but it was there. They played a sweet Bertha...

Then to CB's Gallery to see Chris Harford and the Band of Changes featuring Boom Boom Scott Metzger and Dave Dreiwitz. They just played and played - full of heart and soul. Felt really good in there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home