SuperDee's House

Monday, November 06, 2006

That's Some Real Conversation For Your Ass

Thankfully CMJ is behind me so I can get back to regularly scheduled mayhem. I don't have too much of my own brilliance to share today so I will share someone else's: Ben Folds. His new album, Supersunnyspeedgraphic, The Lp, is all ready for consumption. Do whatever you need to do to get it [ iTunes | Napster | Real | Rhapsody] so you can hear the totally addicting cover of "Bitches Ain't Shit". It's literally at the point where I can't start my day until I've listened to it at least 4 times. My favorite part is when the music swells and, as if he was singing about his long lost love who took his favorite sweater, Ben sings with all sincerity and sensitivity "i'm back in the muthafuckin' county jail / six months on my chest now it's time to bail / i get's released on a hot sunny day / my nigga d.o.c. and my homey dr. dre". Ah, Ben, I loves ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home