SuperDee's House

Monday, January 01, 2007

Fun lookin NYE Setlists

Let's start with our show:

The Slip - 12/31/06 Northsix, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Meowskers opened
(pretty darn sure this is accurate)

Set I:
Children of December
Airplane / Primitive
I Want to Get to Heaven Before I die (w/Meowskers)
Meowskers/Slip chant > NYE
Auld Lang Syne (meow meow meow meow meow meow...)
Eube (2nd half)
Weight of Solomon (new version! Brad on guitar! Rock Solomon!)
Wine and White Soda
Even Rats
I Hate Love
Dear Melina

Set II:
All I Saw Was You
Soft Machine
Changes (Bowie)
Paperbirds (w/ Love is a Battlefield quotes)
There's A Lie (?)
Wolof (w/ guest drummer named Dana I think)
It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll) - AC/DC cover
> Poor Boy > Long Way to the Top...
Mary

Encore:
What's So Funny 'Bout Peace Love and Understanding (Elvis Costello cover)


Ok, and I just poked onto Phantasy Tour to see what some of my other faves did last night:

Umphrey's McGee - Aragon Ballroom, Chicago
Set I: JaJunk> Hangover, Out of Order> FF> Miss Tinkle's Overture> Bright Lights> JaJunk
Set II: Wife Soup, You'll Need Somebody On Your Bond, Farther On Down the Road, Slacker, Syncopated Strangers, Higgins, My Old School
Set III: Bridgeless> Auld Lang Syne, Partyin' Peeps, 2x2> The Triple Wide, She Caught the Katy, The Bottom Half, Mail Package
Encore: Dick In A Box, Pay the Snucka

Dick In A Box! Hilar! And man, that 2x2 to start the year off doesn't sound too bad to me!

The Disco Biscuits - Tweeter Center, Camden, NJ
Set I: Astronaut, The Great Abyss> Spacebirdmatingcall> 421> Spacebirdmatingcall, Trucker's Choice
Set II: Paul Revere, Bazaar Escape2> See Me Feel Me> Helicopters> Bazaar Escape> Munchkin Invasion> Basis For A Day> Bazaar Escape> Basis For A Day, Caterpillar, Therapy
Encore: Spaga

1 Inverted
2 With NYE COUNTDOWN

Just me and my horsie and a quart of beer! Sweet... Second set looks insane.

Trey Anastasio - House of Blues, Atlantic City
Set I: Drifting, Simple Twist Up Dave, Sweet Dreams Melinda, Peaches En Regalia> Air Said To Me, Last Tube, Cayman Review, A Case Of Ice And Snow, First Tube
Set II: Buried Alive, Plasma, Mr. Completely> Auld Lang Syne> Wanna Be Startin Somethin> Gotta Jibboo, Low
Set III: Curlew's Call, Small Axe, The Landlady, Flock of Words, Shadow, Money Love and Change
Encore: The Inlaw Josie Wales, Makisupa Policeman

Woke up this morning.... pharmies! Ha ha... Just kidding Trey, I love you!

Ok, time to go to Florida! Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

this was a fun show too

New Monsoon/Hot Buttered Rum @ Cervantes in Denver,CO

3:58 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

New Monsoon/Hot Buttered Rum @ Cervantes in Denver,CO

Joint Set with Both Bands at 11:40pm
1. Knockin on Heavens Door (No Zac)
2. Stairway to Heaven (Zac on vocals)
3. Countdown with David Nelson
4. Lovelight (Erik on vocals)

New Monsoon Set
1. Calypso
2. Sunrise > Dark Perimeter
3. Romp
4. Angel
5. Izabella
6. Alaska
7. Lotus Dream
8. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
9. Rattlesnake Ride
10. White Sky Rain
11. Bridge of the Gods



Encore:Dream On**, I Shall Be Released***

**Jeff Miller, Phil Ferlino, Marty Ylitalo, Zac Matthews, Bryan Horne and Aaron Redner (On Vocals)
***w/all of New Monsoon, Hot Buttered Rum and Adam Galblum

* Jimi Hendrix

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home