SuperDee's House

Monday, March 19, 2007

Greetings from the West Side

Well, I didn't quite make it to Austin but I did manage to get out of that frozen place on Saturday night. So now I type to you from the 20-degrees-warmer San Francisco and it is quite pleasant. (Man, I hope Spring arrives in New York by the time I get back next week! I'm over it!) Had an extra day to chill before the work week so I got to see some of my SF peeps on a lazy Sunday. Not too much to report on at the moment but I want to share with you a few things from the interweb:

1) My Langerado review for JamBase. Basically it's a glorified photo essay captioning the amazing photos from Michael Jurick and George Weiss. I tried to cover it all!

2) Kayceman's rundown of SXSW. I woulda been right there with him if it weren't for those damn kids! Err.. uh... I mean, sleet.

3) Photos from the Bustle show that I missed in New Jersey on Saturday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Greenhaus said...

Alas it is still winter here

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home