SuperDee's House

Friday, December 01, 2006

Worlds colliding in the best of ways

There's been a lot of contention over who my favorite band is this week. I mean, in what world does one person get to see four of their top ten bands in one week (Bisco, Slip, MMJ, Umph)? Throw in a side project or two with some favorite musicians (Marco B, Reed Mathis, Matt Chamberlain, Conspirator - I could have added Skerik to that list if I made it down to the Knit last night). I guess that world would be New York City... Last night I was handed off from my Slip/MMJ bliss into the open arms of my Umph loves. It was possibly the greatest post show hang I've ever had the pleasure of participating in after another KILLER show from The Slip and MMJ. So many wonderful friends and many drinks.

I'm definitely feeling those old familiar "on tour" effects (foggy rather groggy) but at least this part of the week has me sleeping in my own bed. I have to throw out a big thanks to my homies back at the home JamBase office for totally getting my back this week as I galavant around the musical world.

I'm tired, brain hurts a little... Let's look at some pictures from last night:


1 Comments:

Blogger Ace Cowboy said...

What a show, what a show...thanks for the ticket! I'm glad I made it there, if for nothing else than to see what all the fuss was about. The hype is deserved.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home