SuperDee's House

Friday, January 12, 2007

Photos from Jam Cruise... with a little help from my friends

Anything can happen at any given moment on Jam Cruise. This is when digital cameras come in handy. To tell the many tales of Jam Cruise 5, I give you some photo albums from my rockin' friends:

First, here's mine:

Second, another snap happy fellow, my dear friend, Aaron Benor from Relix:

Thirdly, from the man that only posts photos from the bestest ever events, my sweet Hogan, JC veteran, tight ship runner and...what the hell do you do, anyway?

And last, but most certainly not least, the woman behind it all... Julie McCoy herself:

Enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ruben Bailey said...

Heyy: I'm getting all kinds of error messages from Kodak Gallery after I sign in...any ideas on the deal?

7:18 PM  
Blogger SuperDee said...

hmmmmmmmm.... seems to be workin ok for me but maybe that's because i'm already signed in?

7:25 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

hoopinman

4:24 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I have been trying to figure out what Matt Hogan's job is for years now.....whatever it is...hes the man at it!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't view any albums, it says they can't be found. And I am logged in

10:04 PM  
Blogger SuperDee said...

ok, just changed the links a little. does it work now?

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home