SuperDee's House

Friday, October 06, 2006

superdee takes a time out

Well, it finally caught up with me... A combination of a ridiculously busy week, a couple of rocking late nights, a fridge full of food from my first trip to Fairway, cable tv and a free movie coupon from Time Warner... This is a recipe for a Friday night at home. Sorry I had to miss your birthday party, Bernstein. I owe you a drink and a dance.

Another factor contributing to my shirking of social responsibilities is the amazing massage I had today from at new favorite place in Park Slope: the d'mai urban spa. Ahhhh, can't you just feel the tranquility setting in...

Shabbot Shalom, y'all.

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

glad you have found some amazing massage. Life just ain't the same without it. Miss you lots!
BTW, love the blog, just bookmarked it!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home