SuperDee's House

Monday, November 13, 2006

Something's Going On Out There

Should I be concerned that there's been police activity in the little park behind my building? I have no idea what could have happened but potentially something with the people that sleep in that little park? Gosh, I hope little Junior is okay out there. There's a few Lenny Briscoe and Ed Green types in there chatting it up. But their suits look a little too nice to be police detectives. Maybe they followed some crazy jewel thief to this little park of Brooklyn. Maybe aliens came and abducted someone from right there. Maybe they found a dead body in there. Um, that's kinda creepy. I guess I could go outside and investigate but honestly I'd rather just speculate from the warm indoors. And it's starting to rain...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home