SuperDee's House

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1Days, 23 Hours, 52 Minutes, 36 Seconds to Bonnaroo 2007

As if the excitement wasn't building enough on its own, embellished by emails, IMs and phone calls from my dear people, the countdown on bonnaroo.com really seals the deal. It's official. I'm going to Bonnaroo and I'm really f'ing pumped! Unfortunately, I'll only get to stay until Saturday afternoon before I have to come back to perform in my OWN concert with the Brooklyn Conservatory Community Orchestra on Sunday. You really can't tell Beethoven to roll over for Bonnaroo. I just don't think it works that way.

Anyway, I will get approximately 44 hours to hang out with some of my favorite people on the planet and no doubt get a plethora of musical treats to tide me over until High Sierra. Here's some stuff I'm really looking forward to during my time in Manchester this year:










Going? Check out the schedule and customize your own at BonnarooBase.

Not Going? Go to the blue room for webcasts all weekend.

Next stop, Manchester, Tennessee! Bring it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Treetops78 said...

Rough life you got going there :-) Have fun and good luck at your concert!

JJ

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home